Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Possibilities....

Hello friends.... and Happy New Year 2010 and New decade to you all!

I wanted to dedicate my first blog of the year to sending out well wishes and to give you a preview of the new things to come to Elle Living this year!

First and foremost.... more blog entries! I have made a commitment to post at least 3 entries a week and eventually more... but for starters you will see more of me than you were used to. I will share restaurant reviews, locally and in cities I visit or have recently been to. I will incorporate more of my favorite recipes so that you too can enjoy some of this delicious fare at home!!

I will also share my notes about places that I've traveled to and there will be more about cultural events, locally and not so locally! A smorgasbord, if you will, for all!

What gives me the most pleasure and excitement is that I will share with you a journal of sorts as I venture through Culinary school this summer! It will include my thoughts and more recipes... pictures... (lots of pictures)... and quite possibly video demonstrations of techniques in the kitchen and other fare that might be of interest to you!

I invite you wholeheartedly to share your thoughts and comments on my blog, as my goal is to grow this blog with you all!! Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism.... ALL WELCOME!

With that said... I look forward to sharing an amazing 2010 with you and I wish for you nothing but happiness, success, love and many great dishes!

Warmest Regards,

Elvia (ELLE .... as my friends call me) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment